Opportunities don’t come by every day but when one does, how easy is it to spot? If one fell in your lap would you know it? Say you were convinced that it was for real, how much would you be willing to invest? Some people are willing to whip out their wallet and place anywhere from a few dollars to hundreds or even thousands and sometimes millions for the right thing. The risk varies with every opportunity and the more the leverage the greater the risk. The person with the entrepreneurial mindset understands this and realizes the potential for gain increases with the risk. He also realizes that with the Internet network marketing opportunity there has to come commitment, a willingness to invest either yourself and or your money if you are to expect any return.

As an Internet network marketing entrepreneur you understand the business mindset, but the question remains how do you convey this understanding to others so your business will grow? Most people have a hard time seeing the potential in the Internet network marketing business model and find it hard to come up with the sign-up fee no matter how small. How do you get future team members to understand that without even a small investment they should not bother signing up?

Here are 10 things to consider when signing up leads that will literally save you countless hours and enable you to enroll the best people into your organization, people who will not hesitate to plunk down the sign-up fee. I selected these 10 guidelines from a webinar by Barry Burns on his 3-minute qualifier. I hope that they resonate with you as they did me.

  1. Spend more time talking to the right people and less time talking to the wrong people.
  2. Do not use a script, talk from the heart, do not use hype.
  3. Be upfront and do not hide the fact that your company is an MLM business. Avoid using euphemisms such as network marketing, friendship marketing, etc.
  4. Be proud of your primary business and state the name up front as the prospect might already be in your company.
  5. Ask them the qualifying question as quickly as possible. Here is the qualifying question, “If you found the business of your dreams would you have $500 to invest in it?” If they say no, you don’t want them in your business. Any answer but a Yes answer means No.
  6. Ask those that say yes, if you have their permission to give them a 3-minute overview of what you have to offer. If they say yes, then say to them, “If what I have to share is not what you are looking for, please tell me immediately so I don’t waste each others time.” What this essentially is doing is asking them to say no, which is completely opposite to most Internet network marketing sales pitches.
  7. Go on to briefly state some unique feature of your company. 
  8. Next make sure they know what your company’s products are, such as wellness products, cosmetics, etc. If they don’t have an interest in what your company sells you don’t want them in your business.
  9. After the 3-minute qualifier we start building the relationship and gathering hot buttons with the 10% who qualified by saying yes. Barry Burns use the 80/20 rule, which means that you spend 20% of the time asking questions while your lead spends the remaining 80% answering them. Reveal first and ask questions later.
  10. Your prospect will join if they can see themselves doing the Internet network marketing business successfully in their minds eye. Your job is to paint them a reality that they can believe in. For training information and strategies on on how to set up a sales funnel that will show you how to attract endless leads to your Internet network marketing business why not try My Lead System Pro I do.  For further training give Mike Dillard's free interview on attraction marketing and how he became a 7 figure marketer after learning about the power of magnetic sponsoring, a look see.
Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Diigo
  • Fark
  • Google Buzz
  • LinkedIn

Tagged with:

Filed under: Web Site Development

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!